Omnipemf.com is excited to share groundbreaking insights from the latest study titled “Effect of the PEMF stimulation on vagus nerve,” led by Prof. Dr. Igor Jerman, Mateja Senica, and Marko Kadunc. This pioneering research, conducted at the BION Institute in Ljubljana, Slovenia, marks a significant advancement in the field of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy, specifically targeting the vagus nerve—a key player in regulating various bodily functions.
The study utilized the NeoRhythm U-band device to assess the effects of PEMF stimulation on the vagus nerve, employing three different frequency settings under blinded conditions, including a placebo control. This approach aimed to uncover the potential benefits of PEMF therapy in enhancing general well-being, sleep quality, and reducing stress and anxiety levels among participants.
Table of content
- The study demonstrated that PEMF stimulation, particularly at 16 Hz, significantly improved general well-being and sleep quality, surpassing the effects observed in the control group.
- For stress reduction, the 32 Hz frequency setting proved most effective, showcasing PEMF’s capability to markedly decrease stress levels.
- Both 16 Hz and 32 Hz frequencies were equally effective in reducing anxiety, highlighting the versatility of PEMF therapy in addressing mental health concerns.
- The positive effects of PEMF stimulation were most pronounced from Day 6 to Day 11 of the study, with benefits enduring even seven days post-stimulation, albeit gradually diminishing.
This study establishes PEMF therapy, especially at specific frequencies, as a fully non-invasive and efficient method for vagus nerve stimulation. Such stimulation shows promise in improving overall well-being, enhancing sleep quality, and mitigating stress and anxiety without the chemical effects typically associated with conventional treatments.
Guidelines for Use:
- Optimal frequencies for stimulation are 32 Hz for stress and anxiety reduction, and 16 Hz for boosting general well-being and combating sleep disturbances.
- Users are advised to apply the stimulation once or twice daily for optimal results.
- A pause of 3-4 days is recommended after two weeks of usage if effects diminish, before resuming the usual sessions.
This study not only fills a critical gap in the scientific literature regarding non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation methods but also paves the way for further exploration and application of PEMF therapy in enhancing mental and physical health. For inquiries, please contact Marko Kadunc at email@example.com.
Stay tuned for more updates as we continue to explore the vast potential of PEMF therapy in improving health and wellness.